- Analogue meters
- DMM digital meters up to 8½ digits
- Analogue and digital tachometers
- Acoustic distortion
- Power analyzers
- RLC bridges
- Resistors and capacitors
- Clamp meters up to 1000 A
- Electrical installation meters
- AC/DC power supplies
- Analogue and digital oscilloscopes up to 2 GHz
- Generators up to 18 GHz
- Pulse generators
- Frequency meters up to 4 GHz
- RF spectrum analyzers up to 4 GHz
- AM, FM modulators
- HP/Agilent RF power meters
The quality of your product begins in our laboratory.
Calibration of electrical values
We have the best calibration equipment in Poland, including 5 measurement stations for electrical values
- Station for accredited calibration , FLUKE 5520A/600, HP3458A
- Oscilloscope calibration station, FLUKE 5520A/1100, 5520A/600, HP8648B
- RF gauge station up to 4 GHz, measurement up to 18 GHz HP 8901A, 8563A, 8903A, 5347A, 8482A, 8484A
- Power and high voltage meters calibration station, FLUKE 5320A, 5080A/coil, 34401A, Vitrek 4700/70kV, Vitrek 955i, Vitrek PA900
- Calibration station for multimeters up to 5½ digits, Wavetek 9100/coil, 8846A
- Calibration station for RLC passive elements HP 4284A, HP 4285A, HP 16380A, HP16380C, HP16340A, HP 4284A, HP 4285A, HP 16380A, HP16380C, HP16340A, short and open
- Calibration station for multimeters up to 8½ digits, FLUKE 5700A, 8508A, EU3458A
- Calibration station for calibrators, FLUKE 5700A, 8508A, DATRON 4950, EU3458A
Accredited measuring station
We perform calibration of meters and calibrators within the scope of PCA accreditation. The measurement unit is transferred in the function of measuring electric voltage up to 330VAc at max. frequency up to 20 kHz and up to 1020VAc at max. frequency up to 10 kHz, AC/DC current up to 11 A and resistance up to 110 MΩ.
The station includes: FLUKE 5520A/600 multifunction calibrator, HP3458A and a set of standard resistors.
Measuring station II
Station for non-accredited calibration, generators up to 18 GHz, spectrum analyzers, low frequency distortion analyzers, AM/FM modulators, frequency meters up to 4 GHz, high frequency suppressors, dividers, RF power meters.
The stations are equipped with: HP 8901A, HP 8903A, HP 436A, HP 8282A, HP 8284A, HP11683A, Agilent 8644B, HP 8563E, Agilent 5347A, Agilent 5350B, 10 MHz Rubidium and GPS frequency standards.
Measurement station III
Calibration station for non-accredited universal meters up to 4½ digits, meters and power parameters analyzers and high voltage testers (Hypot)
The station is equipped with a FLUKE 5080A multifunction calibrator, 5320A/VLC/40 kV power parameters calibrator, 34401A universal multimetr, VITREK 4700 high voltage meter with 70 KV probe, Vitrek PA900 power meter with harmonic measurement function, set of high voltage resistors, oscilloscope.
Measuring station IV
Calibration station for non-accredited meters up to 5½ digits.
The station is equipped with a Wavetek 9100 multifunctional calibrator, current coil 50 and 10 coils, Fluke 8846A multifunctional meter, a set of capacitors and standard resistors.
Measuring station V
Station for non-accredited calibration, RLC bridges and passive components. The station is equipped with two RLC meters HP4284A from 100Hz to 1 MHz and HP4285A from 70 KHz to 30MHz, two sets of standard capacitors HP 16380A, HP16380C and set of standard resistors Agilent 42030A+short/open, set of verification inductors.
Measuring station VI
Calibration station of non-accredited calibrators and universal meters up to 8½ digits.
The station is equipped with multifunctional calibrators: FLUKE 5700A/30, Fluke 5520A/1100 MHz/PQ, FLUKE 8508A, Keysight EU 3458A, Datron 4950, sets of capacitors and set of standard resistors.